No Taxi Clearance Warning cannot be reset

Jonas Kuster (1158939)

Jonas Kuster (1158939)

GRP 1.4

The warning for no taxi clearance has been observed on some aircraft maintaining a fixed position at a gate. It may be that they have moved before (maybe because they changed their initial parking position via sim settings). But once the don't move again, shouldn't the warning diappear? Or can it be reset automatically?

Jonas Kuster Leader Operation - vACC Switzerland | www.vacc.ch

Juha Holopainen

The no taxi clearance flag is evaluated every second. So if the alert keeps being displayed, for some reason the aircraft is reporting a ground speed other than zero, or is reporting a zero groundspeed but is sending position packets with sufficiently different positions that the aircraft is seen as moving. Without a log file it's not really possible to know what caused it.

Jonas Kuster (1158939)

Ok, is there a log file generated by the plugin which I could provide? Or would I need to code that on my own?

Jonas Kuster Leader Operation - vACC Switzerland | www.vacc.ch

Juha Holopainen

No, but a session log from EuroScope contains all the necessary data. As long as the issue is seen when playing back a logfile, it's easy to troubleshoot.