We're changing forum

We've changed our software forum to a more lightweight and open source solution. This old forum is still available and will enter a read-only state soon. Please use this transition period to copy the material you wish to keep, as no automatic transfer will be performed.

Visit new forums

Feature query - Vertical speed & Ground speed with N?

Jonathan Fong (1308253)

Jonathan Fong (1308253)

Hi, I've been looking at customizing my personal tags in the Iceland sector file. Out of curiosity, is there a TopSky equivalent to the "Vertical speed" and "Ground speed (with N) tag items from default Euroscope? I can find a TopSky vertical speed indicator item (an arrow) but not an item for the vertical speed (numerical) itself, and I can't find a TopSky ground speed tag item with an N (only without, and I can't find any kind of TopSky-specific static string that would allow me to add an N with consistent tag coloring to the rest of the tag).

Bernardo Reis (1096507)

vertical speed (numerical) - CRC (Computed Rate of Climb)

AFAIK, no Topsky-specific static string. We use Euroscope's static string for it.

• Thanks 1

Jonathan Fong (1308253)
19 hours ago, Bernardo Reis said:

vertical speed (numerical) - CRC (Computed Rate of Climb)

AFAIK, no Topsky-specific static string. We use Euroscope's static string for it.

Ah, I'm a bit blind then... Thanks for pointing that out!

2 hours ago, Juha Holopainen said:

To prefix the GS item with N, put "Label_All_N=1" in your plugin settings file.

That's perfect, thanks so much!