Changing font size of individual tag items?

Jonathan Fong (1308253)

Jonathan Fong (1308253)

Out of curiosity, is it possible to change the font sizes of individual tag items? I was thinking of achieving something like these tags which are used in Iceland's ATM system, where the callsign is a larger font to the rest of the tag:

d35b64_f00e16c6c3d94b7f9d09347ca54c256b_

Juha Holopainen

Not from within EuroScope. It is possible for the flight lists though, so you could put in a request for the same functionality in the labels as well. Plugins can adjust the tag font sizes for individual items, but the line spacing for the labels doesn't change so the end result isn't very pretty.

Jonathan Fong (1308253)
On 20/03/2021 at 01:39, Juha Holopainen said:

Not from within EuroScope. It is possible for the flight lists though, so you could put in a request for the same functionality in the labels as well. Plugins can adjust the tag font sizes for individual items, but the line spacing for the labels doesn't change so the end result isn't very pretty.

I see... I don't think the functionality would be necessary for what I'm looking at in terms of the lists, thank you regardless for your kind answer!