typing windows of RTE and RMK

Hongye Rudi Zhang (1326158)

Hi, I have a suggestion. When I need to modify the FP of the aircraft, the typing window will not wrap automatically, and I need to find the location that needs to be changed. Especially in very long plans, this is not easy. Is it possible to change it to a window similar to Euroscope's default FP window? It can automatically wrap, just like the normal display. Same for Other

image.png.d429ad3e36c959e1561c462c6255bbde.pngimage.png.240d6e18a53741b2b83da7b3d2a78702.png

• Like 2

Juha Holopainen

The single-line edit box is the only one ES provides to the plugins. If one day I end up creating my own to replace it, I'll probably look into a multi-line version as well, but I have no plans for that at the moment.

12 hours ago, Juha Holopainen said:

The single-line edit box is the only one ES provides to the plugins. If one day I end up creating my own to replace it, I'll probably look into a multi-line version as well, but I have no plans for that at the moment.

Oh sad :( but yeah thanks!