We're changing forum

We've changed our software forum to a more lightweight and open source solution. This old forum is still available and will enter a read-only state soon. Please use this transition period to copy the material you wish to keep, as no automatic transfer will be performed.

Visit new forums

H&J WTC standard in Highlight

Erik Wachters (815026)

Erik Wachters (815026)

Hello,

Is it possible to integrate the possibility to highlight (orange) all H & J WTC types by default?
Preferably offline definable with a varible?

Thx

Erik

image.png.7e7e61738e1953dd3cdad221005e8f4d.png

Juha Holopainen

As far as I know, this is not a feature in either of the modelled systems so as a feature request it would fall in the "other" category, i.e. to be considered if I find myself with nothing else to do.

Erik Wachters (815026)

Hi, 

Thank you for the reply.

In the Belgian Topsky variant it is a feature. That's why I'm asking. 

Regards, 

Erik

• 1 month later...
Jonathan Hougaard (1457572)
On 04/04/2021 at 14:56, Juha Holopainen said:

As far as I know, this is not a feature in either of the modelled systems so as a feature request it would fall in the "other" category, i.e. to be considered if I find myself with nothing else to do.

This can be done in COOPANS. WTC can be highlighted (yellow) either for all aircraft of specific WTC (i.e. H and J) and/or for specific aircraft type. For example we have the WTC highlighted for C525 because it is easy to forget it's actually a Light. Configuration is done per sector, so different units can have different rules for which WTC's to highlight.

Edited by Jonathan Hougaard