Holding list for separate waypoints

Filip Markoski (1096476)

Filip Markoski (1096476)

Is it possible to make option for the holding list to divide them for different points? What I want to say is that you will have one holding list for waypoint A, other one for waypoint B etc... 

It might be only me, but I think it would be easier to work with different list instead of looking into one :)

Mark-Julius Pikat (1051954)
18 minutes ago, Filip Markoski said:

Is it possible to make option for the holding list to divide them for different points? What I want to say is that you will have one holding list for waypoint A, other one for waypoint B etc... 

It might be only me, but I think it would be easier to work with different list instead of looking into one :)

If you thought about TopSky, then this is not featured in the modelled system.

What could be done is the list sorting, which is located next to list "Options" by pressing “ETO on Holding point”. Additionally, for different holding fixes, you can visualise them with a "Stack Manager". They give a quick look into the vertical positions of aircraft that have been given a holding clearance to the holding fix and registered such clearance in the label.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Mark-Julius Pikat
Chief Executive Officer of VACC Estonia
mark-julius.pikat [at] estvacc.org

Arvid Hansson (1162891)

If you click the name of the holding fix in the holding list, you get the stack manager window for that specific fix:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/702152743145570345/773583717875974184/Capture.JPG

This is, as far as I'm aware, an accurate representation of the real system and the only way to achieve roughly what you're looking for.

Looks like Mark-Julius beat me :)

Edited by Arvid Hansson
  • Haha 1

Filip Markoski (1096476)
3 hours ago, Arvid Hansson said:

If you click the name of the holding fix in the holding list, you get the stack manager window for that specific fix:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/702152743145570345/773583717875974184/Capture.JPG

This is, as far as I'm aware, an accurate representation of the real system and the only way to achieve roughly what you're looking for.

Looks like Mark-Julius beat me :)

That sounds helpfull, didnt know on that.