Ground STS

Hongye Rudi Zhang (1326158)

Juha Holopainen

It does, but it depends on the combination of the used EuroScope version and plugin version. EuroScope's start-up state first appeared in beta r25, and was changed in the latest r29. I believe setting and displaying the state works at least in r25, probably also in r26, and should also work with earlier versions, implemented as a custom state in that case. I have not tested in r29 yet, but if it doesn't work there due to the changes made, I will get it sorted in the next plugin version.

Hongye Rudi Zhang (1326158)
5 minutes ago, Juha Holopainen said:

It does, but it depends on the combination of the used EuroScope version and plugin version. EuroScope's start-up state first appeared in beta r25, and was changed in the latest r29. I believe setting and displaying the state works at least in r25, probably also in r26, and should also work with earlier versions, implemented as a custom state in that case. I have not tested in r29 yet, but if it doesn't work there due to the changes made, I will get it sorted in the next plugin version.

Thanks! yeah I'm r29