TopSky request: Deselect all toggled routes

Magnus Meese (997444)

Magnus Meese (997444)

With any significant number of aircraft in the lists, it's very easy to get toggled routes on the screen from uncorrelated FPs and/or aircraft on ground which can be a real pain to find and deselect. The default ES route toggles can be hidden with the command .QU (shift+F6) and ENTER, I'd love to see something similar for TopSky. Optionally, delete the lines when they are right-clicked like the default ES .sep and .distance lines.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thomas Ljung (1253198)

Funny... I was seaching for a solution to exactly this today.

I can only agree! It would be handy. 

Juha Holopainen

How exactly are you getting the unwanted flight legs? Did you activate them or did they appear automatically, and were you expecting them to automatically disappear? If they were manually activated and you then just forgot which aircraft they belong to, then it's working as intended, but if something else is happening here, I'd like to know as much as possible about the situation to see if it's a bug or not.

In any case, selecting "Settings (or Setup) -> Flight Leg" off immediately removes all flight legs from display, both automatically and manually activated ones. If the setting is off to begin with, toggle it on and then back off (switching the setting from on to off triggers the removal).

Thomas Ljung (1253198)

Affirm. They were manually activated and then just forgot which aircraft they belong to.
Your tip how to trigger the removal is absolutely usable!

Edited by Thomas Ljung