GRP BUG: Can't see stands assigned by other stations

Phil Hauf (1288197)

Phil Hauf (1288197)

Hi there,

since using the latest Es Beta 29 I can't see stands that are assigned by other stations (all aircraft and controllers are inside my vis range, I'm online during the assignment). When I'm online as Ground and the stand is already assigned by Tower, I can't see it until the aircraft is transfered and tracked by myself.

Sometimes it works fine for just few minutes, but most of the time it seems not to work as expected. I know that some other controllers have the same issue. Unfortunately I cound't find out the details when it's working and when it is not working, for me it seems to be very random. I've already tried several settings and setups, all with the same result.

Does anyone else has the same issue or know a solution?

Many thanks and best regards

Phil

Edited by Phil Hauf

• 1 month later...
Phil Hauf (1288197)

Today another station assigned the stand and I have seen that the stand was inside the scratchpad for less than a second, but it was not shown in my TagItem thereafter.

Do only controllers in Germany have this issue and no one else?