QNH/TL Table

Nicolas Ammann (867703)

Nicolas Ammann (867703)

Good day

There seems a small bug in the QNH/TL Table, if there are only two QNH ranges that define the TL. In LSGG we FL90 if the QNH is at or below 990 and TL80 if it is above. Hence the LSGG line in my TopSkyAirspace.txt reads like this:

QNHTL:LSGG:90,991,80

This will however always result in a TL90 shown in the QNH/TL table, using TopSky 2.4b4. Currently we have QNH 1026 and the TL is shown as 90. If I add a 3rd range it works, i.e.

QNHTL:LSGG:90,991,80,2000,70

will show TL80 at the current QNH of 1026.

Best regards

Nicolas

Juha Holopainen

Thanks for the report. The issue is actually present with any number of ranges but less likely to present itself. When the QNH is equal to or greater than the last value, instead of the last TL the code displays the first one (so in your workaround if the Geneva QNH rose to 2000 or above, the plugin would display TL 90...). I'll fix the code for the next release, until then the workaround shown above - an additional range with a super high QNH - may be used.

• Thanks 1