FlyTampa EKCH GSX Config after latest update

Peter Lund (835801)

Peter Lund (835801)

Hi all,

After the latest GSX update I have started getting "This parking is isolated. Ground services is not available" when on stand in EKCH and calling ground services.
After reinstalling Fly Tampa Copenhagen it works until I install the GSX Config for EKCH.

Are there others that experience this issue in P3Dv5 after the last update and can it be solved ?

• 1 month later...
Simon Andersen (1340100)

Hi Peter! I had been facing the same issue as you on P3Dv5 and this is the only post i've been able to find mentioning the issue. 

I think i've found a solution 

1 - Install the GSX Config version 1.2 for EKCH as instructed in the original 

2 - Open the file "ekch-f6yxh6.ini" located in %AppData%\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX in notepad 

3 - Select Edit from the top menu and chose Replace 

4 - In the "Seach" field type CFS and leave the "Replace With" field empty 

5 - Load P3Dv5 and tell GSX to rebuild the airport cache 

I've tested on gates A4, B8, C29, D1 plus F4 and spotted no issues so far

I'm assuming by replacing the CFS with nothing you can't use CFS as ground handling anymore, but the pushback routes and other ground handlers still works like before the update

Hope this helps :)

• Thanks 1

Peter Lund (835801)

Hi Simon,
You solved the issue 😀
Just tried a push back from B8 which I have previous tested and now it works. I will be testing it more over the next few days.

I haven´t flown to "GO"  yet, so the chance of using CFS is slim.

Thank you soo much for the help 😀

Edited by Peter Lund

Jakob Lindved Marker (1224384)

Hej Simon og Peter

Tak for hjælpen med at finde fejlen. Jeg har ikke haft held med at gøre det selv.

Jeg har også fået løst problemet på min maskine ved at fjerne CFS fra .ini filen, så jeg har netop udgivet en opdatering (selvfølgelig med en tak til dig, Simon!) med denne ændring for at få "produktet" til at fungere igen.

Hvis jeg finder en løsning der fremadrettet inkluderer CFS skal jeg nok vende tilbage.

https://flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=14146&p=72211#p72211

Edited by Jakob Lindved Marker

Mads Dybdal Jacobsen (1436742)

With v1.2, CFS textures works almost perfect for me after modifying a couple of things. The only thing that makes me wonder, is that they for some odd reason are called "Empire Airlines" when selected. I can't seem to find the file where it can be changed (On P3Dv4 though)

Jakob Lindved Marker (1224384)
16 hours ago, Mads Dybdal Jacobsen said:

With v1.2, CFS textures works almost perfect for me after modifying a couple of things. The only thing that makes me wonder, is that they for some odd reason are called "Empire Airlines" when selected. I can't seem to find the file where it can be changed (On P3Dv4 though)

I'm fairly certain that the error in question corresponds to how FSDT changed their approach to Render2Texture in P3D v5, which is why it's erroring out. Unfortunately any findings in v4 aren't that useful.

I appreciate the effort though! 😀