TopSky plugin 2.4 beta 6

Juha Holopainen

Juha Holopainen

Main changes from beta 5:

• Airspace data file syntax updated (initial_cfl added)
  • Settings added to make opening PDC Window automatically assign ASSR and CFL

Known issues:

• Maps data file: "SCTFILEDATA/MONO" does not work yet

Edited by Juha Holopainen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Erik Wachters (815026)

Hi,

Maybe I don't see it but how do I define the actual level in the new added INITIAL_CFL?

INITIAL_CFL:AirportCode:Runway:SID would translate to INITIAL_CFL:EBBR:*:*

But where goes the level? The initial level should be FL60 but I don't see where to put that in the string.

Regards

Erik

Mark-Julius Pikat (1051954)
On 16/03/2022 at 11:25, Juha Holopainen said:

Airspace data file syntax updated (initial_cfl added)

Thank you for another great feature.

I propose to create opposite rule to "SID designator" by reading first waypoint of FPL:
When there is no SID for specific fix (i.e. SID field is empty), it would help to assign correct CFL, for example, to VFR flights.

spacer.png

Mark-Julius Pikat
Chief Executive Officer of VACC Estonia
mark-julius.pikat [at] estvacc.org

Juha Holopainen

The plugin received the following data for the METAR:

<p>METAR ZYFY 190900Z AUTO 02003MPS 9999 // ////// M06/M13 Q1016= </p>

and the following for TAF:

<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Undefined array key 0 in <b>D:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\atis\TAF.php</b> on line <b>7</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Trying to access array offset on value of type null in <b>D:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\atis\TAF.php</b> on line <b>7</b><br />
<p></p>

The plugin was set up to expect the weather messages to be prefixed with <p> and suffixed with </p> in the data. For the TAF, the result is an empty string which was not handled well by the plugin code. I'll fix it. Until then, either make sure that the received METARs and TAFs are not empty, or do not open the Aerodrome Window as the issue only affects the messages requested by that window.

Hongye Rudi Zhang (1326158)
5 minutes ago, Juha Holopainen said:

The plugin received the following data for the METAR:

<p>METAR ZYFY 190900Z AUTO 02003MPS 9999 // ////// M06/M13 Q1016= </p>

and the following for TAF:

<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Undefined array key 0 in <b>D:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\atis\TAF.php</b> on line <b>7</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Trying to access array offset on value of type null in <b>D:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\atis\TAF.php</b> on line <b>7</b><br />
<p></p>

The plugin was set up to expect the weather messages to be prefixed with <p> and suffixed with </p> in the data. For the TAF, the result is an empty string which was not handled well by the plugin code. I'll fix it. Until then, either make sure that the received METARs and TAFs are not empty, or do not open the Aerodrome Window as the issue only affects the messages requested by that window.

ahhh TAF was the thing! I though something happend with METAR, thanks!

• Juha Holopainen locked and unpinned this topic