Ground Radar plugin 1.5 beta 5

Juha Holopainen

Juha Holopainen

Main changes from beta 4:

• Maps data file updated (ACTIVE:LVP subtype added, AIRPORT changed)
  • Effect of AIRPORT line in maps changed. Now, in addition to hiding the map from the maps list, the map is also inhibited from being drawn on the screens of other airports.

Edited by Juha Holopainen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jonas Kuster (1158939)

Thank you for this update! Appreciate you have taken the points discussed.

Any chance that GRP will be able to decode SCTDATA in the same way ES itself does? Background: Although we have an entry in GEO for the CAT II lines, I cannot use this map with SCTDATA as lines get drawn between all the individual stopbars. It would be a great addition if GRP also interprets SCTDATA as individual lines.

Jonas Kuster Leader Operation - vACC Switzerland | www.vacc.ch

Juha Holopainen

No chance without an update to ES which is out of my hands. As explained in the docs, the data provided by ES doesn't allow for anything more than what is available now. To get results more in line with the actual file data, you'll have to use SCTFILEDATA lines which get their data by the plugin parsing a specified sector file.

• Like 1

Jonas Kuster (1158939)

Got it, thanks! I didn't realize from the documentation that the SCTFILEDATA was designed to overcome the plugin interface limitation. I just thought it's to combine data from different sector files, for whatever reason. But now I see what it was designed for. May you can point this out a little bit more in the doc (adding a remark for SCTDATA right after explaining the limitation to present the alternative, or clearly state in the explanation for SCTFILEDATA that this can be used to draw without limitations (as in SCTDATA)).

Jonas Kuster Leader Operation - vACC Switzerland | www.vacc.ch

• 4 weeks later...
Grigori Badalov (1115140)

Hello. It's unable to set stand manually after aircarft landing. I push on auto assigned stand, then push manual and select needed stand, but it doesn't change to selected stand.

Edited by Grigori Badalov

Alexey Kaznakov (1142081)
On 09/06/2022 at 13:21, Grigori Badalov said:

Hello. It's unable to set stand manually after aircarft landing. I push on auto assigned stand, then push manual and select needed stand, but it don't change to selected stand.

• Juha Holopainen unpinned this topic