TopSky INITIAL_CFL function

Alexey Kaznakov (1142081)

Hello.

I am trying to set up an automatic initial climb assignment in departure list for a specific airport. I have the next line:

INITIAL_CFL:3500
CFL_ADEP:ULLI

But EuroScope doesn want to assign this height under any action. Not automatically, not by clicking anywhere... Sometimes when assuming the tag it sets some random Flight Levels (mostly FL070) and I cant change it.

Please tell me what am I doing wrong. Many thanks.

Edited by Alexey Kaznakov

• Alexey Kaznakov (1142081) changed the title to TopSky INITIAL_CFL function
Juha Holopainen

INITIAL_CFL:Value

Starts a new initial cleared altitude rule definition. If no CFL has been set, this value will be used as the default value in the CFL menu when opened using the “Open CFL menu (DEP List)” function, and from the PDC Window. Additionally, the PDC Window may be set up to automatically assign the value when opened.

Those are the conditions for the value to be used. The primary condition is that there must not be a CFL value already set. This applies to all cases so that the plugin doesn't overwrite an already given CFL. Then the specified value will be displayed as the default one in the CFL menu if opened using either of the two mentioned methods. If "Window_PDC_SetCFL=1" is set in the settings file, opening the PDC Window will automatically set the value.

Thank you for your reply.

So I should be connected to Hoppie server via CPDLC to open PDC window?