Jump to content

text color


Hongye Rudi Zhang (1326158)
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hongye Rudi Zhang (1326158)

Is it possible to separate item text colour and content colour?image.png.8660bbd1906c03f6edc8947ad1b50dc9.png like ATYP/W color 1 A320 color 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alexander Arlow
On 15/06/2022 at 21:26, Hongye Rudi Zhang said:

Is it possible to separate item text colour and content colour?image.png.8660bbd1906c03f6edc8947ad1b50dc9.png like ATYP/W color 1 A320 color 2

They are the same in the real Topsky :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hongye Rudi Zhang (1326158)
2 minutes ago, Alexander Arlow said:

They are the same in the real Topsky :)

oh maybe in different places it is a different colour scheme🤣

image.png.dbd8da9dcd1453d15114badcae17cae4.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mark-Julius Pikat (1051954)
On 22/06/2022 at 14:30, Hongye Rudi Zhang said:

oh maybe in different places it is a different colour scheme🤣

image.png.dbd8da9dcd1453d15114badcae17cae4.png

That rather seems like EUROCAT-X and one of the most famous editions of which is TAAATS

spacer.png

Mark-Julius Pikat
Head of VACC Estonia
mark-julius.pikat [at] estvacc.org

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hongye Rudi Zhang (1326158)
12 minutes ago, Mark-Julius Pikat said:

That rather seems like EUROCAT-X and one of the most famous editions of which is TAAATS

Yes, it was eurocat-x, now topsky-atc🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...