TopSkyMaps ACTIVE:ID: Function

Gursel Alp (1434943)

Gursel Alp (1434943)

Hello,

I decided to create display lines through the TopSkyMaps with ACTIVE:ID function. First 7 entry worked perfectly and remain inactive if the sector is close but after the 7th entry, ACTIVE:ID function stopped work and become active once start the Euroscope. 

I am adding the maps entries number 7th and 8th. Couldn't find the difference and the sector ID's are correct.

maps.jpg

Juha Holopainen

If the activity triggers for the two maps were supposed to be the same, they're not. The expected outcome of those definitions would be that the first map activates when BHA is online and the second when BHA is not online. Does something else happen?

Gursel Alp (1434943)

It supposed do that but instead after the first entry in the picture, here are more then 30 more definitions opened with topsky but they should be inactive since the sectors are offline.

Gursel Alp (1434943)

Sorry for double reply but the first picture shows how it should work but i opened it manually. When i reload topskymaps all the display entries open.

image.png

image.png

Juha Holopainen

I need actual examples of ACTIVE line setups that do not work as expected.

The second map there for example:

ACTIVE:ID:BHT:*:*:BHA
ACTIVE:ID:*:BHT:*:BHA

Translated to English, that reads:

The map will be active
when your controller id is BHT and there is no controller online with id BHA
or
when your controller id is not BHT and there is no controller online with id BHA

(That can logically be compressed into "there is no controller online with id BHA" by the way - whether BHT is your id or not is irrelevant - so you could just as well define only ACTIVE:*:*:*:BHA to get the same result)

So, the expected result for that map is that the plugin draws it always UNLESS a controller with id BHA is online. Based on what you've written, you're expecting the map to activate when the controller with id BHA is online. The first map is defined that way.

• Thanks 1

Gursel Alp (1434943)

Thanks for the reply after i read this i realised, used the wrong entry instead of online id list, i used not your id list. It's fixed now.