Topsky and auto-alias

Magnus Meese (997444)

Magnus Meese (997444)

Could auto-alias functions please be restored to all relevant topsky menu/datablock inputs? I.e. when I select a temp alt or assign a speed for a text pilot, please inject the relevant auto-alias in the command line.

Bonus points if this can be done with the heading assign ruler, just like ES does natively.

Thanks

Juha Holopainen

The auto-alias functions have never been available in the plugin as EuroScope's plugin API does not provide a way to use them. The request for their availability should be made to Gergely, but to keep your expectations realistic, the last time any new features were added to the API was back in 2013...

Alexander Arlow
16 hours ago, Magnus Meese (997444) said:

Could auto-alias functions please be restored to all relevant topsky menu/datablock inputs? I.e. when I select a temp alt or assign a speed for a text pilot, please inject the relevant auto-alias in the command line.

Bonus points if this can be done with the heading assign ruler, just like ES does natively.

Thanks

For the Label-items where it matters, we have assigned left-click to the Topsky-function and right-click to the equivalent Euroscope-function; for exactly that purpose. We do not lose any realism with that since the RL functions of those clicks are not available in the simulated Topsky anyway (level-filter).

Edited by Alexander Arlow