[GRP] Assumed and Other Colors

Gursel Alp (1434943)

Gursel Alp (1434943)

Hello is there an feature that we can select different colors for labels based on assumed and other colours.
I have a real screenshot from LTFM and Tower controller has the default colours which controlled by tower and others controlled by ground. And also maybe we can consider to add GS with decimal value as it in the radar.
image.thumb.jpeg.b49a99403b7caf0d6a6cd88d66afcc8f.jpeg

Juha Holopainen

There is no such feature as this is the first time I've seen it, but I see no reason why there couldn't be in a future version. The decimal ground speed can be added as well but as the pilot client reported value is only available with integer precision, the decimal part would be just a random number or the ground speed would have to be forced to display the plugin-calculated value in that case.

• Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
Alp Deniz Senyurt (1230936)

Hello Juha, has there been any news regarding this? Can the colors be implemented?

Regards

Juha Holopainen

They certainly can be, but as there are other plugins that are long overdue for updates, the GR plugin will have to wait a while.

• Sad 1

• 6 months later...
Alp Deniz Senyurt (1230936)

Hello Juha, just wanted to follow up and see if you had any time for this? We want to introduce assume and some other things for GMC however can't without colors.

Regards,