[RESIGNATION & APPOINTMENT] Events Coordinator

Joshua Riyawong (1437767)

Joshua Riyawong (1437767)

Dear Everyone,

I am writing to inform you that I will be stepping down from my role as the Events Coordinator. I have been accepted into the OSM Aviation Academy and have decided to prioritize my current education.

I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for the incredible team I had the privilege of working with as the Events Coordinator. This experience has been both challenging and rewarding, and I will miss everyone greatly.

Please join me in welcoming @Henrik Sonstebo (1203470) as the new Events Coordinator. Henrik brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the role and I am confident that he will lead the team to continued success in organizing exciting and well-coordinated events for the community.

Although I am leaving my role as the Events Coordinator, I will still be an active member of the Vatsim Scandinavia community as a regular controller/pilot. I look forward to seeing everyone on the virtual skies and continuing to participate in the community.

Thank you for the memories, experiences and opportunities. It has been an absolute pleasure to serve as the Events Coordinator for Vatsim Scandinavia.

Best regards,
Joshua

Edited by Joshua Riyawong (1437767)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Joshua Riyawong (1437767) changed the title to [RESIGNATION & APPOINTMENT] Events Coordinator

Important Information

When visiting this site, only cookies that are strictly necessary for you to use the website is being used, unless you have provided further consent. Read more in our Privacy Policy