New ES 3.2.3 ICAO Equipment format

Max Kuhla (1157125)

Jannik Vogel (1432304)
On 06/10/2023 at 23:24, Juha Holopainen said:

I would be interested in finding out what is causing the change though, so if anyone has a logfile that shows it happening, I'd like to take a look. I haven't been able to make it happen offline so it may be something that only happens online.

Ok I just noticed that am not able to recreate it with 2.5b6, the behaviour did only appear in b5.

Juha Holopainen

No changes to any flightplan handling from b5 to b6, so please keep an eye for it. Another report also stated that it seems to happen pretty much randomly, so anytime you see it, take a note on the time, the callsign and any other relevant information (did you do something to the aircraft immediately preceding the change or did it happen on its own, etc.), and very importantly, save the logfile after the session.

I might write a few choice words about the equipment codes on the VATSIM forum when I have some time, maybe some publicity would help. Or if someone is still wanting to pursue a more diplomatic approach, please do so.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
Max Kuhla (1157125)

Maybe 2024 is the year to have working ICAO equipment codes?

Anyone have any news on this, or intend to pursue it further?