TS tag items

Matisse VanWezer (1385143)

Matisse VanWezer (1385143)

Hi,

For the sake of generality, let's say I made my own plugin for which I created some tag items. However, I want to keep compatibility with TS.

I.e.: When a track (in the "tagged" tag state) is filtered through TS, my own tag item would not be visible either, as if it were a TS item. 

Is there any way to achieve this compatibility? Or is this not replicable at all? 

I have little hope but dream big they say. 😁 The main reason for asking is that I am aware TS is replicating *one particular* ATM system, and thus features not present in this system will not be added. However many plugins co-exist and that comes with challenges.

Edited by Matisse VanWezer (1385143)

Juha Holopainen

There is no way to achieve this with the current code. It's not completely impossible to implement it though so it may become available at some point.

• Thanks 1

Bernardo Reis (1096507)

We would like this function too, but the plugin we would like to integrate this function is part of the real Topsky so maybe it would be easier for Juha to implement it?

https://github.com/MorpheusXAUT/IASsure

This is the plugin that implements DIAS and DMACH, based on real weather (of course it only works if pilots have real weather, which they are mandated by the CoC to have)