MAESTRO plugin 1.1 b1 problem

Erik Wachters (815026)

Erik Wachters (815026)

Hello,

Situation:
I have a flight inbound an MAESTRO airport. The flight has still a complete route with several fixes.
Now when I open AMAN and login with the airport identifier, the route of the flight changes to direct ADES.

I tried this with several flights and different airports an the behaviour is the same.

AMAN not selected for this ADES airport:

image.thumb.png.5b06b9cd8a18236028ec2330ce3768d2.png

AMAN selected for the ADES:

image.thumb.png.9e43a5ada642aa073beedf046b6dc8f0.png

In attachment my settings file.

I don't really know if it's something in my settings or not. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance. Erik

MAESTROsettings.txt

Edited by Erik Wachters (815026)

Juha Holopainen

Nope, nothing wrong with your settings.

Entering the ICAO code for some reason sets a direct-to clearance to that ICAO for the ASEL aircraft. Why that is, I have no idea, the code for the popup only writes (or clears) the plugin's internal variable for the AMAN airport ICAO code. I'm wondering if this may be a EuroScope issue as I've come across many places where plugin functions trigger some EuroScope function, and have had to change a number of function id numbers as a result. I'll investigate, but for now either make sure to have no ASEL aircraft when entering the code, or be prepared to clear the inadvertent direct...

Juha Holopainen

Changing the function id number in the code does indeed stop the unwanted directs, so the problem is with EuroScope triggering its own stuff when it shouldn't (or at least the function id's that trigger EuroScope functionality should be listed somewhere so plugins could avoid the issues and even take advantage of them...).