Any way to filter out assumed aircraft?

Jan Naslund (812053)

Jan Naslund (812053)

Hi,

If i am controlling Stockholm, i have a ground radar session on a separate screen , a main session and a TMA-session on another screen where i do vectoring and zoom in on the other airports in the area.
However, when there is a lot of traffic and i have assumed them, the tags of the aircraft on the ground is clogging up the main and TMA session screen so it's hard to see the aircraft in the air.
I would like to be able to filter out all aircraft on the ground and only see the aircraft in the air on the main and TMA sessions. I can already see all the aircraft on ground on the ground radar session.
Like in this example i would like to see only SAS550 (in the air) but not SAS778 (on the ground).
image.png.4e84cab4b610d61ba8f3c8127b518610.png

I tried activating the altitude filtering upper and lower boundaries but i couldn't make it work.

Is there any way to enable this?

Best Regards / Janne

Martin Loxbo (811805)

The labels on the ground will disappear once radar contact is lost. Are you by chance using easy VATSIM mode for correlation?