Words from the new Director

Daniel Dahl Andersen (1384322)

Daniel Dahl Andersen (1384322)

Dear VATSCA member.

The handover is now complete, and I want to take this moment to thank Christian Kovanen for the hard work he has done over the last 3+ years. I am taking over a vACC which is running smoothly. The handover has also been smooth and I´m slowly getting up to speed.

I also wanna thank all of you who have voted. Even if it doesn't seem to matter with only one applicant, it does show me that I have the support from the majority of the voters. I hope I can live up to your expectations. There were 136 votes (incl. 4 duplicates), which is a record high number of votes. Last times there were 104 (incl. 6 duplicates). Prior elections did only have 50-80 votes. So a huge thanks to all of you who have taken your time to vote.

We have a well functional vACC and I´m not here to make a lot of changes right away. However I will say, that I am not going into discussions on Discord or any other open forums. If you have an issue, I´ll be glad to look at it, but I do need you to write a mail to me directly or to the relevant departement, like training, web etc. If you think something is relevant for me to see on a Discord channel, feel free to tag me, but don´t expect me to answer. My DM is always open, if you have a question or two. Don´t hesitate to reach out.

I will keep you updated once in a while, so you know what is going on in our vACC.

That´s all for now.

Take care.
Daniel...

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Daniel Dahl Andersen
VATSCA Director
VATSIM Network Supervisor