We're changing forum

We've changed our software forum to a more lightweight and open source solution. This old forum is still available and will enter a read-only state soon. Please use this transition period to copy the material you wish to keep, as no automatic transfer will be performed.

Visit new forums

Pilot Training Department Announcement

Jere Heiskanen (1440666)

Jere Heiskanen (1440666)

Hello members!

Currently our training is temporary closed due shortage of our flight instructors as most of you knows. 

We are looking flight instructors in our team for training base/s. 

Minimum requirements to Flight Instructor is:

- Hour requirement is 200h on network as a pilot.

- Hold at least P1 rating.

- Good attitude for instructing and teamwork.

- Be a VATSIM member in good standing

- Complete P5 course

If I have already real world ATPL/PPL or equivalent to P1-P4 rating, how I can become flight instructor in VATSIM Scandinavia?

-If you hold real world license you can transfer it to P1 P2 P3 P4 rating via: https://my.vatsim.net/pilots/train/upload

After this you can contact VATSIM Scandinavia Pilot Training Manager if you're interested become Flight instructor in VATSIM Scandinavia.

NOTE! Pilots with real world ratings and PIC hours are exempt from this 200h requirement.

If any questions don't hesitate to ask and please free to contact me on discord or via email.

Jere Heiskanen

Pilot Training Manager

VATSIM Scandinavia Pilot Training Department

Important Information

When visiting this site, only cookies that are strictly necessary for you to use the website is being used, unless you have provided further consent. Read more in our Privacy Policy