[29th May, 14-20z] Copenhagen Realtime 2016

Aleksander Storma (1145889)

Aleksander Storma (1145889)

CPHRTE16m.jpg

VATSIM Scandinavia would like to invite all pilots to Copenhagen Realtime 2016 event. On Sunday 29th May Copenhagen airport will be fully staffed from 14z to 20z. Choose from 315 flights in and out of Copenhagen that are based on real life schedule and enjoy this "as real as it gets" event.

Before the event please be sure to read the pilot briefing to be familiar with local procedures, also have charts handy.

Charts  |  Pilot BriefingBookings

Edited by Aleksander Storma
  • Like 4

• Martin Tornberg (1069087) pinned this topic
Mikkel Lindgren (1003540)

A small request.

Is it possible to add the arrival time for flights arriving in EKCH? This would be highly appreciated in a planning perspective, and I think some pilots might like it too :)

And maybe the gate should be added for the departing flights as well, so we will not have CRJ's and ATR's blocking the relatively few big gates we have in EKCH - I would be happy to work out a gate assignment tomorrow (thursday) evening.

Edited by Mikkel Lindgren
  • Like 1

Best regards

Mikkel Lindgren

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. However that won't be possible because the source I've used did only gave me off block times. 

I could try to add the gates if you really want them, it should be possible. But you have to do the hard work :)

6 hours ago, Martin Tornberg said:

I could try to add the gates if you really want them, it should be possible. But you have to do the hard work :)

Actually, It doesn't make much sence to do that now, since some flights have already been booked - I discussed the issue with some fellow ATC's earlier this evening, and the gate assignments would only make it complicated for GND to put arrivals at the right gate if it's occupied by non-event traffic, and it would be even more complicated to make sure that an alternative gate wouldn't be taken by a booked departure shortly after.. And with gate assignment info in the pilot briefing, I think we are all good :-) 

Regarding ETA's, I got a list of them already, so we can have them for the ATC.

Looking forward to the event!

Best regards

Mikkel Lindgren

On 19/5/2016 at 1:57 AM, Mikkel Lindgren said:

Regarding ETA's, I got a list of them already, so we can have them for the ATC.

Well, no, That list did not have ETA's - Is it impossible to get the ETA's or will I have to look them up manually by checking the schedule of each airline?

Best regards

Mikkel Lindgren

Peter Wilhelmsson

I know manning the EKCH stations is important, but has anyone prepared, say the German airspace for the coming influx of flights? =) I mean, 300 flights in and out of EKCH in 5 hours, plus any unscheduled additions. It would be kind of hilarious with someone taking a _CTR for the first time ever and 30 minutes later he's got 85 airplanes on his scope :D

Martin Tornberg (1069087)
15 hours ago, Mikkel Lindgren said:

Well, no, That list did not have ETA's - Is it impossible to get the ETA's or will I have to look them up manually by checking the schedule of each airline?

I don't have the schedules avilable anymore. 

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Advertisement is done on our Facebook and Twitter!

Ideally this should have been done earlier, but "better late than never"!

Magnus

Magnus

Correction! Found an advertisement for this event on Facebook, sorry!

Alexander Arildsson (953633)
On 5/28/2016 at 6:05 PM, Magnus Gustafsson said:

Magnus

Perhaps there's a problem I'm unaware of but I noticed this event isn't advertised on the VATSCA website.

Alexander Arildsson (953633)
On 5/28/2016 at 6:05 PM, Magnus Gustafsson said:

Magnus

Perhaps there's a problem I'm unaware of but I noticed this event isn't advertised on the VATSCA website.

1 hour ago, Alexander Arildsson said:

Alexander, you are correct!

Do not know if it´s due to human error or our forum acting up latest days, but standard process is that every event is posted on Community Calendar and by that it´s also presented on our website!

I noticed it yesterday, but when forum was acting up, I decided to advertise this forum thread instead!

Magnus

• Martin Tornberg (1069087) unpinned this topic

Important Information

When visiting this site, only cookies that are strictly necessary for you to use the website is being used, unless you have provided further consent. Read more in our Privacy Policy