Training Assistant Sweden

Arvid Hansson (1162891)

Arvid Hansson (1162891)

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that Kristian Kling will be taking over the position of Training Assistant Sweden.

Martin and Oskar have decided to step down from the position letting Kristian take over with immediate effect. They are currently in the process of handing the position over and Kristian should be up and running very shortly. I want to thank Martin and Oskar for the outstanding work they've done for the training department, especially regarding the implementation of Haiku and now the TAS LMS platform.

In light of recent events, it is important to highlight that this was not forced upon us from above. Martin and Oskar kindly decided to offer their role to Kristian after I was appointed Training Director, an offer I'm glad he accepted. Kristian has done a lot of job behind the scenes recently, both in ATC training and contributing to the Swedish sector file. I look forward to working with him and seeing what he can bring to the table.

If the forum permissions have been set up correctly, please join me in welcoming him to the staff team and wishing him the best of luck!

• Like 4

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

Me and Oskar would also like to thank Claus for showing us the ropes, and then putting his trust in us to manage the swedish training department. We have no regrets leaving the position to Kristian who is more then qualified to take over!

Also a big thank you to Daniel and Filip who acctually turned the whole swedish model around. A model we just tried to develop to the best of our abilities.

We feel comfortable with now being able to focus a bit more on our own training, as well as staying on as mentors.

• Like 4

Wygene Chong

Only just saw this... Welcome Kristian! 

Thank you very much to Martin and Oskar for their work in Sweden. Everything has been running so smoothly :) 

Kristian Kling

Thank you!

To become TA was not really what I had in mind the day I applied for the TD post. However considering the "turbulence" of the past week I am very delighted with the way it turned out. Arvid is highly qualified for the TD job and I look forward to working alongside him, micromanaging the Swedish training. The training organization in Sweden is already running very smoothly and is close to perfection when it comes to quality. Initially I want to focus my energy on migrating all Swedish candidates towards TAS, hoping that in a not too remote future, we can close our Haiku Learning platform completely. Next to this there is work to do in regards to revising training documentation and Simulation files. I hope to develop the Swedish training and take it even further than ever before in regards to quality, effectiveness and enjoyment! 

I also now urge all members of the Training department, in the light of recent events, to not step down from your commitments. There are brighter times ahead, and we need you more than ever. Remember, we did not bend over for what higher authorities tried to force upon us!

Finally I like to thank Martin and Oskar for their brilliant work and for letting me follow in their footsteps :) 

Happy "Midsummer" to all of you!

• Like 5

• Martin Stockzell (1294494) locked this topic