Appointment Training Director [ACCSCA2]

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

@Kristian Kling has been appointed by unanimous decision by VATSIM Scandinavia board.

Kristian was the only applicant for the position. During an transition Arvid Hansson and Kristian will share duties and will internally decide tasks, this to have as smooth transition as possible. Also there need to be some time for Kristian to ge credentials to platforms needed to perform his duties.

With this announcement I also thank @Arvid Hansson for his work during his time in office. 

Magnus

Director

• Like 11

Kristian Kling

Thank you Magnus, and thank you members of the Board for your confidence. 

Lately I have put a lot of energy into the the training organisation in Sweden as a Training Assistant and as a Mentor. I find it highly rewarding to be a part of the training of new ATC members and therefore I am now delighted to get this opportunity to share my enthusiasm with all of Vatsim Scandinavia.

I believe that the mentors are the engine of the training department and the quality of most services across the whole vACC resides with them. I will make it my mission during my term in office to make the mentor's work as streamlined and enjoyable as possible!

As for this moment I remain Training Assistant Sweden, but I am happy to announce that my successor will be made official within the next few days.

Finally I would like to thank @Arvid Hansson for his service as Training Director and I hope that his expertise and commitment will remain within Vatsim Scandinavia in the future.

Kristian Kling

Edited by Kristian Kling
typo
  • Like 8

Mikkel Lindgren (1003540)

Congratulations, Kristian!

I'm looking forward to work with you in the training deparment - I wish you the best of luck on the position!

Best regards

Mikkel Lindgren

• Martin Stockzell (1294494) locked this topic