Appointment Director [ACCSCA1]

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Votes are counted and with the result of the voting process I am happy to announce that VATSIM Scandinavia have an new Director!

Please join me to welcome @Julius Mannermaa to the position as Director. The result that are presented below are verified by web department representatives (Mathias Johnsen and Peter Persson) and myself to be the result gathered from TAS election module.

During an transition period Julius and I will share the responsibilities as Director and the new Director will inform the community when he handle the position.

3d196048cfc440528acd93149a4d9a26.jpeg

Magnus

Director

• Like 1

Joonatan Porkkala (1244751)

Good luck Julius with the position and thank you Magnus for your two years of devotion for our community, they certainly haven't gone unnoticed! :)

• Like 1

Jouka Ahponen (1239359)

Congratulations Julius and good luck with your position.

It was a priviledge to be leaded by you Magnus. Thank you for your contribution to the community and happpy retirement days from board for now. :)

• Martin Stockzell (1294494) locked this topic