How to set up towerview with vPilot, Euroscope and Prepar3d/FSX

Bjoern Helge Smaavollan (1055999)

Bjoern Helge Smaavollan (1055999)
2 hours ago, Mattia Bontempo said:

is VMRgenerator died or what? I can't find it anywhere

It is not dead per say. But the newer versions aren't allowed to use with vPilot. 

How ever the newer vPilot versions have a pretty good model matching feature. 

FLAi as Adrian mentions is just another AI package. You still need to match the aircraft with vPilot. I also believe this does not feature military traffic 🤔

• 2 years later...
Martin Loxbo (811805)

Resurrecting an old thread, but does anyone know if there is a good way to set up pre-defined tower views in FS2020? So far I have just positioned a small aircraft close to the tower and used the drone camera to position the view, but there doesn't seem to be a good way to save the view for future use.

Max Kuhla (1157125)
37 minutes ago, Martin Loxbo (811805) said:

Resurrecting an old thread, but does anyone know if there is a good way to set up pre-defined tower views in FS2020? So far I have just positioned a small aircraft close to the tower and used the drone camera to position the view, but there doesn't seem to be a good way to save the view for future use.

I've done it the same way, not aware of any better option :/