Appointment Director [ACCSCA1]

Julius Mannermaa (1325300)

Julius Mannermaa (1325300)

The votes are now counted and based on the result I am pleased to announce that VATSIM Scandinavia has a new Director!

Please join me to to congratulate @Martin Stockzell on his appointment to the position. The resuls was confirmed by me and the Web Services Director, Mikael Harju. The results from Training Administration System are shown below. 

During the transition period I and Martin will share the duties and the responsibilites of the position. The newly elected Director will inform the community once he has completely taken over the position.

image.png

-Julius, Director

• Like 6

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Thank you Julius for all your work and all the best to Martin in his new role! :)

Edited by Martin Tornberg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hakan Schulz (937154)

Congratulations Martin!

I wish you all the best in the new position as Director.

Thanks Julius for all your efforts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Håvard Halvorsen (1284176)

Congratulations Martin! Looking forward to working with you in a different setting. 

And thanks Julius for your great work and dedication over the last few years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Håvard Halvorsen
Training Director

• 3 weeks later...
Martin Stockzell (1294494)

Thank you all.

First of all I also want to thank Julius for his hard work and dedication the past two years, I know that I will most likely still have a couple of thousand questions to ask the coming weeks!

And secondly, this is my official announcement that I have now taken up the role of Director, officially. 

May god help us all :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Martin Stockzell (1294494) locked this topic