TopSky opening windows and resizing them

Christian Kovanen (1379372)

Christian Kovanen (1379372)

Is there a way to open windows other than those in the `TopSky_Developer_Guide_Settings.xlsx`? I would like to open the CPDLC login window, personal queue and the lost list. I would also like to resize the weather messages window but found no way of doing that. If there is no way to resize windows from TopSky settings can such a method be implemented (specify the x and y for the bottom right corner or something).

@Juha Holopainen

Edited by Christian Kovanen

Juha Holopainen

Every now and then a setting available in the code may be missing from the spreadsheet if I've forgotten to update it, but generally speaking if it isn't shown there, it's not available. The next version will provide more window settings.

It is possible to resize some of the windows using the settings. For example "Window_WxMsgs=1,100,100,1000,500" opens the weather messages window on the primary instance with the top left corner at screen coordinates (100,100) with width 1000 pixels and height 500 pixels. Be careful when using the resize settings as if you set the window width or height greater than the screen dimensions, it may not be possible to close or resize it.