[29 Nov, 16-21z]EKCH Overload

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Banner.jpg?raw=1

The Danish controllers is inviting you to Denmark and Copenhagen on 29 November from 16-21z, for an exciting and busy evening of flying. Take your favorite aircraft out of the hangar and join in for a fully staffed Kastrup (EKCH) and excellent enroute coverage. Whether you choose to fly longhaul with SAS or a short VFR flight from Kastrup to Roskilde, the controllers will make sure you will get professional ATC service. 

If you choose to participate, we want that you take your charts with you and we encourage you to visit our briefing page to get more information on how to fly in and out of EKCH.

We hope to see you on Sunday 29 November!

Briefing and Charts

Edited by Martin Tornberg

• Martin Tornberg (1069087) changed the title to [29 Nov, 16-21z]EKCH Overload
  • 4 weeks later...
Thorben Schievink

That was an incredible, high professional service of all of you guys. Perfect organized Event!

Everyone did his job perfect, and I had my first ever parallel approach with another aircraft right next to me. That was absolutely amaizing!

Thank you very much for this experience! 11/10.

• Thanks 2

• Krister Larsen (1340812) unpinned this topic

Important Information

When visiting this site, only cookies that are strictly necessary for you to use the website is being used, unless you have provided further consent. Read more in our Privacy Policy