[APPOINTMENT] Director of VATSIM Scandinavia - ACCSCA1

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

The votes are now counted and verified by myself and our Web Services Director Daniel Lange.

So I would like to congratulate @Christian Kovanen on his appointment as Director!

A total of 104 votes were cast of which 63 were for Christian and 41 blanks. During the certification process we found 6 votes from members that shouldn't have been able to vote. In this case the results would stay the same no matter what those members voted for (remember, no one can see individual votes, only IF someone voted), and the cause of this glitch was purely human error of our interpretation of the constitution - therefore I see no reason to make a big thing of it, and no one is to blame!

So you can all feel safe that the results are correct.

Myself and Christian will share the duties from now on and a maximum of one month ahead. The new Director will make an announcement when everything is sorted and he has taken over all responsibilites.

This also means that Christian, effective immediately, will leave his post as DPO and Web Services Assistant, and separate application threads will follow. Until a new DPO is appointed, Christian will remain as acting DPO.

Again, thank you everyone for these past two years, it has been a fantastic journey and I look forward to enjoying his community from the shadows :)

image.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Christian Kovanen (1379372) unpinned and unfeatured this topic