Minutes of meeting, where?

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Hello,

just sitting here an late evening and was interested in what Vatsim Scandinavia board has decided regarding issues the latest years. I have an hard time to find any data regarding minutes of meeting according to our constitution 5.6.

@Christian Kovanen, do you have any information?

Magnus

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

A lot ;)

I think this is mostly my fault. I had plans to gather every decision made since I took as Director and publish them. However there was always something else to do...

So I'm the one to blame that Christian will have to do my dirty work ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Christian Kovanen (1379372)

@Magnus Gustafsson Sorry I completely missed this one. Anyway, according to our current constitution no minutes of meeting are required as such none are available. And to that end, there haven't even been any actual meetings since I took office 4 months ago, we've just discussed matters on discord and forums where the votes are as well. All of those discussions are of course archived but are available to board members only. Not sure how often there were proper meetings before me but when we have one I'll try to remember to have minutes of that meeting made and published.

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

For the sake of openness even regular board matters and votes should be noted as a "meeting" even though it's not a physical one. So that every member can see what "their" representative voted for or was in argument about and so on.

I was in the planning stage of gathering all major decisions in to one document but that fell through the cracks :(

• Like 2