TopSky plugin 2.5 beta 3

Juha Holopainen

Morten Jelle (1012739)

The search for updates fails with a 403 Error. Just FYI. :) 

Morten Jelle
VATSIM Network Supervisor - Team Lead

Juha Holopainen

It does. So does the same for the MAESTRO plugin. I have no idea why, I've made no changes since the current beta versions were released.

The weird thing is, the Ground Radar plugin update check still works, and it's using the exact same code to check the status from the same location as the others (they are just links to files on my personal OneDrive, all of them in the same folder as they have always been). All the three URLs work normally using any browser I've tried, but the two plugins get back a 403 (and an error html page  titled "Microsoft" saying "The request is blocked" and some reference numbers). I even compiled a new version of the GRplugin to find out if one of the newer versions of the libraries used in the newer plugin builds were causing the issue but no, it still works. I'm all out of ideas right now.

• Confused 2

Oliver Gruetzmann (961224)

I think there might be a bug in the SOIR definition.

FINALAPP:EDDM:08L
FINALAPP:EDDM:08R
FINALAPP:EDDM:26L
FINALAPP:EDDM:26R
SOIR:EDDM:26L:26R:22
SOIR:EDDM:08L:08R:22
SOIR:EDDM:08L:08R
DEPARTURE
SOIR:EDDM:26L:26R
DEPARTURE

Gives the following error:

image.png.d71b0b9226eefa64042501b3aa2a930a.png

Or did I miss something in the developer manual?

• Like 2

Jannik Vogel (1432304)

It also seems that the size of lines/dots in map drawings has changed. Is this intended? I think it also affects the route predraw which is generally much bigger in the newer version without any changed settings.

Definition in both versions:

MAP:EDGG FIR
FOLDER:BORDERS
COLOR:Active_Map_Type_20
ASRDATA:APP,CTR
STYLE:Dot:5
[...COORDINATES...]

V2.4.1:

dYvlNrr.png

V2.5b3

2023-07-1815_45_22-EuroScopev3_2c.png.fd45f08f30c3cb76d3a443cc2b23c87c.png

• Like 1

Jannik Vogel (1432304)

Label_N_Default=0 does not remove the "N" prefix in the ASP tag item currently, can this be changed or is there any other way to remove the "N" in front of ASP?

Disregard, Label_ASP_Digits=2 solves this.

Edited by Jannik Vogel (1432304)

Bence Bozi (1300686)

Radar menu, Range (Zoom window)  is not working. Nothing happens when i click to it. (Setup_COOPANS=0) Is it a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Hannes Altmann (1395737)

Hey,

has the assigned squawk colour logic changed with 2.5?

I can't find the setting to change the colour of the squawk item for the departure list. When the pilot doesn't set the squawk, the colour will be green. When the squawk is set by the pilot, it turns to the concerned/unconcerned colour. Is there any way to change the green colour to orange? I searched in the manual but couldn't find anything.

Juha Holopainen
8 hours ago, Oliver Gruetzmann (961224) said:

I think there might be a bug in the SOIR definition.

There is. It's thinking a CRS1 or CRS2 line had been defined already. I'll fix that.

6 hours ago, Jannik Vogel (1432304) said:

It also seems that the size of lines/dots in map drawings has changed. Is this intended? I think it also affects the route predraw which is generally much bigger in the newer version without any changed settings.

Intended, yes. You're requesting a dotted line with a width of 5 pixels there and in version 2.5 you're finally getting it. STYLE:Dot:1 should get you the same result as in earlier versions. The flight leg in COOPANS will be 3 pixels wide for the selected aircraft when MTCD conflicts are selected to be displayed. Any conflicting aircraft will display a one-pixel line.

5 hours ago, Bence Bozi (1300686) said:

Radar menu, Range (Zoom window)  is not working. Nothing happens when i click to it. (Setup_COOPANS=0) Is it a bug or am i doing something wrong?

It's a bug in the window layering code, I'll fix it.

3 hours ago, Hannes Altmann (1395737) said:

has the assigned squawk colour logic changed with 2.5?

I don't remember if or when it has changed, but currently in the COOPANS version it's in "Information" color, and "Warning" in the other.

• Like 3

Lukas Agerskov (1226374)

In COOPANS I have problems with RTI. Clicking on it, it momentarily lights up, and then deselects, as soon as the mouse leaves the click area of the RTI 

did not test TIP 

did anyone else have that error?

• Juha Holopainen locked and unpinned this topic
Juha Holopainen

Based on a short test I didn't see this in the just released beta 4, but let me know if the issue is still present in it.

• Thanks 1