Feedback from pilots [feedback@vatsim-scandinavia.org]

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Mikkel Lindgren (1003540)

Dear Sir,

I had the absolute pleasure to fly into Copenhagen this afternoon 26th November 2018 as RYR161. EKCH_APP was being operated by Simon Lund and I would like to remark that he gave a great service to me. A fine example of your vACC. Please pass on my thanks and I will be sure to visit again. Well done.

Best wishes

Alan

Best regards

Mikkel Lindgren

Håvard Halvorsen (1284176)
Hello, my name is Dixon Robin. I was flying an approach into Oslo and had an incident with one of your controllers. Upon being given the clearance for the ILS I forgot to start my descent. A small mistake. However, your controller....

Politely gave me the instruction again, after which I proceeded to descend as instructed. I apologized and he very nicely said it wasn't a big deal. Upon landing, he gave me a very big welcome to Norway. He was really cool and helpful to a relatively new pilot as far as European standards go. I was very happy with his performance and I would give him five stars any day of the week. 

Thanks for the work guys!
-Dixon

P.S. Upon further investigation I found him, @Mats Edvin Aaro. Again, five stars!

• Like 3

Håvard Halvorsen
Training Director

• 3 months later...
Martin Loxbo (811805)

Some feedback on last night's ESSA RTE from Mike Bailey, who I believe was flying BAW782F.

I just flew into Arlanda for your real time event and wanted to say how well run it was and how great your controllers were. Sweden knows how to staff an event properly and it’s probably the most real life volume of traffic I’ve felt before!

What was so great was that I was tracking the real world version of my flight and without me doing anything different and just taking it as it comes, I was almost identical in position to my real world counterpart and as I pulled up on stand and checked FR24, the real world version was just vacating 26. How’s that for real time :)

Anyway, you should be proud of your controllers and thanks for putting on such a great event!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
Martin Stockzell (1294494)
Hi,

I just want to say a big thank you to: 

- Anton Lindros on Goteborg Approach, 
- Edward Kjellen on Goteborg Tower, and 
- Torben Andersen on Copenhagen Control 

For making my arrival into Goteborg very pleasant! I Will definitely fly there again! 

Thank you very much,
Oscar

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to give great thanks to the kindness Edward showed my friend and me who departed from ESGG TWR this evening.  His courtesy and professionalism are what makes flying in Sweden my favorite place to fly!

Robert Drum

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

George

cleardot.gif
to feedback@vatsim-scandinavia.org
cleardot.gif
Hi Edward was extremely nice and friendly. I cannot express enough how much I appreciate his kindness and instruction. How active he is in Vatsim and how good Tower atc he is and can not wait to come back to ESGG again. 

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Hello!

I'm just writing to say thank you for every controller that was online today during the Fly & See Santa event. Absolutely an amazing job by everyone involved! It felt amazing both flying in and out - friendly atc, a lot of fun despite a lot of traffic and even though there were a lot of holdings, speed restrictions etc - the traffic was very smooth and surprisingly, I didn't have much of a delay either.

A very fun event - it was my first time flying, and I'm definitely bound to come back next year. Keep doing what you're doing!

Best Regards,
Krystian

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
Christian Kovanen (1379372)

Hi Dear,
My name is Kristen Marie Griest, From Orange, Connecticut, United
States, I am US Army Special force at Ein al-Asad Us military base
Syria, I picked interest on you I will introduce myself better and send
you  my pictures as soon as I receive your mail.

<email address>

Regards,
Kristen M Griest,

This is one of our latest feedback, thank you, for taking the time to send this invaluable information god knows what we would do without it.

• Haha 8

• 4 weeks later...
Martin Loxbo (811805)

Some feedback from Discover Sweden yesterday:

We had  the pleasure flying ESGG-ESSV-ESSA on two callsigns
Excellent controllers all the way.

Big thanks from SAS 63G and SAS 56L

• Like 4

• 6 months later...
Joonatan Porkkala (1244751)

Big thanks to @Harri Laitinen who was kind enough to wait for me before disconnecting and also for the controller in Kittila who connected for my landing (sorry a didn't get the name of the S2 controller).

Louis Vallet AFR137

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Hello

I flew from EHAM-EFHK and got very good and professional service from Christian at EFIN_D_CTR today. Please send my regards to Christian.

Best regars
Henri
FIN2KikkelisKokkelis

Thanks a lot @Henri Lehtinen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 6

• 2 months later...

Hei!

Just finish my flight LSA VFR from BIBD to BIRK, DCT BIRE BIBR BIKA, as this was my first flight in the region.

Really enjoy the landscaping and roughness off the ice cold in the Pitot 😊

BIRD CTR  was great, providing FIS and CTR, very warm welcome and precise info, BIRK APP was also great handing over and allowing direct VFR approach to BIRK.

Really loved it.

Hope to fly with you again soon.

Keep good work to all of you.

PS: if there is local VFR flights events, i’ll defenitly join!

Best regards,

Pedro Freitas

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Simo Pietikäinen (890769)

Hi! I flew into EFHK today with Peeka Mäkinen as arrival controller. He was calm, clear and,  gave perfect instructions. He was very friendly. I asked for a visual with very little notice at 5000ft, and he made the whole experience smooth and professional. 

Thanks Peeka from a Norwegian "colleague"!

also: 
kiitos.jpg.bb62b402a5e74d394b7c7f3a229327ef.jpg
Edited by Simo Pietikäinen
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
Martin Loxbo (811805)

Hello!

My name is Artur Vasiljev and I’d like to leave some positive feedback about a controller Petter Jakobsson.
It is very rare that I enjoy the controller’s service so much that I want to leave feedback about it, but today, during my flight from Riga (EVRA) to Stockholm (ESSA), callsign EXP118, I was truly amazed by the sequencing skills of the said controller. It was not that busy, though, he built a beautiful sequence with 7nm separation between me, FIN3EJ, EXP152 and one more aircraft (sadly couldn’t remember their callsign). He has also shown very high level of situational awareness, when he decided to put some departures in between of us as well.

I am a training for S3 controller myself and such people that are able to handle their radar screen like that really impress me. Would be really cool if Petter tried a C3 exam to show his seniority as a VATSIM member and an amazing controller.

Regards,

Another happy pilot, Artur

• Like 5

Lukas Agerskov (1226374)

All,

Just wanted to send a huge thanks for the brilliant ATC into and out Copenhagen this evening, it’s always a pleasure but the ATC was excellent and friendly.

Thanks
Gary
BAW47C
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
Simo Pietikäinen (890769)

Hello,

Just wanted to give some massive thumbs up to @Joonatan Porkkala & @Jesse Pitkanen who were manning Helsinki Control & Helsinki Tower respectively. Bit of a chaotic approach phase with Tower having problems, but they managed to get me on the ground nice & easy... super friendly controllers, thank you for the late night service at Helsinki.

Regards,

Magnus Aabye (FIN960)

• Like 1

Lukas Agerskov (1226374)

Hi Team,

Just want to let you know that I participated in the Vectors to Copenhagen event last Monday for the first time and that I thoroughly enjoyed it (KLM15E/KLM30M).
It was very immersive to have so many controllers online and to see so much traffic.
All controllers did great and handled everything in a professional manner, I'll definitely be visiting Copenhagen for this and other events in the future.
Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

Maarten, the Netherlands

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Martin Loxbo (811805)

Within 10 minutes we received feedback from two pilots:

ESGG_App @Thomas Ljung Controller Feedback

When I climbed to FL240 in Landvetter I met this nice controller, he was very clear and gave professional calls. 

Just wanted to give this feedback, he's a very nice guy :)

Hejda! 

just wanted to let you know, that @Magnus Gustafsson did a great jon on ESOS_CTR today! : ) There wasn’t much traffic and he was Always very calm and was able to answer a question of mine. Competent Controller, I quite frankly enjoyed my time in your airspace!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Martin Loxbo (811805)

Feedback for @Magnus Gustafsson:

Awesome job handling an emergency on frequency. Had all the information about a pretty unknown airport, VOR frequency, METAR and knowledge overall of the Swedish airspace. Well done again from SAS751.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Lukas Agerskov (1226374)
Hello!

Wanted to leave feedback for the amazing service that was delivered tonight May 23rd at the Vectors to Copenhagen event! I especially want to congratulate the two APP controllers (F_APP and W_APP) and the tower controller (Kristoffer Michelsen) for the on-point service, professionalism, efficiency and courtesy. very, very, very well done! 

Thanks, Kind Regards

Matteo Massini

Adrian Bjerke (1339353)
Hello,

this evening I flew out of Bergen to Berlin as DLH24C and could experience an amazing ATC-Service through the whole Norwegian airspace that I passed. Maintain this level of professionalism!

Best Regards

• 2 months later...
Krister Larsen (1340812)
Afternoon,

Just wanted to say thank you to all of the controllers online covering ENBR today around 1230Z, there was Del, Grnd, Twr, Appr and Ctr and it was really good fun - all very friendly and the area around ENBR is visually stunning!

All the best,

Krister Larsen
Director of Norway FIR
VATSIM Scandinavia
www.vatsim-scandinavia.org
Email.png

• 3 months later...
Martin Loxbo (811805)

Dear Scandinavian vACC,

Hope my email finds you well and in good health, I am Eyad AlShakhshir a flight simmer who has flew today above Sweden, the FIR Controller was Hakan Schulz who was extremely polite, patient, friendly and a true representative of Scandinavia. I am writing this feedback to tell you how professional, friendly he was and doing his job correctly. I would like to thank him for that and making our flying experience above Scandinavia unforgettable. Thank you all for your efforts and I wish you a happy life.

Sincerely,

Eyad Emad AlShakhshir 

Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan

• Like 2